If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know I’m a big fan of an Espresso Martini. I’ve been enjoying one or two on nights out for quite a while now and I really love the flavour as well as the buzz from the caffeine.
However, I’ve recently discovered the Baileys Flat White Martini and now I have a new favourite coffee-based cocktail!
I’m pretty sure you’re wondering what’s in this lovely-looking drink, right? Well, it’s Baileys Irish Cream Liquor, vodka and espresso. 3 delicious ingredients all tumbled together into one cocktail. A very grown up and extremely easy cocktail to enjoy in the afternoon, the evening, maybe even the morning if you’re really outgoing (I’d never do that, Mum, if you’re reading…!)
I really like this cocktail with some salty bar snacks on the side. Something like the Hodmedod’s Roasted Green Peas in the below picture would be perfect.
Now I’ve told you how delicious this drink is, I suppose I’d better make sure you know how to make it too. Here you go…
Baileys Flat White Martini
A cocktail with irish cream and espresso. Simply delicious!
- 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream Liquer
- 25ml Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- 25ml espresso
- 3 coffee breans
1. Add cubes of ice to a cocktail shaker. 2. Using a jigger, measure 50ml Baileys Original Irish Cream and 25ml espresso and 25ml Smirnoff No.21 into the cocktail shaker. 3. Shake the mixture vigorously until the surface of the cocktail shaker feels chilled. 4. Use a cocktail strainer to strain the mixture into a Martini glass. 5. Add three coffee beans on top of the drink to garnish. 6. Enjoy!
DetailsPrep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: One cocktail
Want to see more great drinks made using Baileys? Check these sites out:
- Bailey’s Latte from How to Cook Good Food
- After Eight Blended Cocktail from Munchies and Munchkins
- Cinnamon White Russian from The Foodie Couple Blog
Disclaimer: Baileys sent me a hamper of ingredients to recreate the Flat White Martini. As always, I wasn’t expected to write a positive review and all views expressed are my own personal opinions.